Thursday, April 23, 2009

Too good to be true

I know that I am not the only one receiving email like this one.

Almost everyday when I open my email, there will always be messages that promises fat returns should I agreed to dance to their music. Notification of me being a lottery winner with millions prizes also filled up spaces in my email accounts.sweetgirl4love@libero.it show details 11:55 PM (7 hours ago) ReplyMy name is Miss Gloria Toure I am a 21 years old Liberian refugee living in Ghana. I lost my parents 4 years ago during the war in my country.

I want u to help me claim USD $15,000,000 my late father deposited with a SECURITY COMPANY. I will give u half of d money if u help me get this money from d bank. This is 100% risk free and I have all the documents. If u are interested, reply to my alternative email: sweetgloria4love1@ymail.com so that I can send u my pictures. or call me on my mobile: +233-27-157-5529

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogging, which has become a popular trend, is not only hobby but therapy to reduce all kinds of stress.

Suarat Khabar Lama holds to the belief that all issues concerning one’s dissatisfaction and views could be expressed in the blog as long as they did not violate the law. If we disagree on a particular issue, there’s no need to keep it in the mind or suppress the anger. We can say it all out loud and clear in the blog, so it (blogging) can become therapeutic.